- Located in Arlington, VA
- Research and Advocacy Manager at Secular Coalition for America
- Received Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Education and Juris Doctor degree in law from the University of Florida
- Former legal fellow in the Humanist Legal Center at the American Humanist Association
- Heading up the Secular Coalition for America’s state chapter program
Kelly Damerow is the Secular Coalition for America’s Research and Advocacy Manager. Prior to joining the Secular Coalition, Kelly was a Legal Fellow in the American Humanist Association’s Appignani Humanist Legal Center. She is a passionate defender of the separation of church and state using a unique combination of legal precedents, high quality research, and common sense. She is heading up the Secular Coalition for America’s ambitious plan to form a chapter in every state to lobby state legislatures on secular issues.
Kelly would enjoy speaking on the following issues:
- State Level Lobbying
- Constitutional Issues and the First Amendment
- Secular Coalition for America’s Key Issues
This speaker is sponsored by the Secular Coalition for America
If you're interested in having this speaker come to your school and give a presentation, click here to fill out our online Speaker Request form.