- Located in Champaign, Il
- Phil is a long time skeptic/atheist and avid supporter of those movements
- A board member of SSA (Secular Student Alliance) and former board member for AAI (Atheist Alliance International)
- The founder of Champaign Urbana Freethinkers
- Was an atheist raising fundamentalist kids and decided that he wanted to help his kids out of religion
Phil is also an investment advisor representative with 16 years of experience. He owns his own investment company - Polaris Financial Planning. Polaris Financial Planning LLC, is a “fee-only” registered investment advisor and does not receive money from anyone other than the paying clients. Polaris is committed to supporting the growing secular movement in the United States and donates at least 10% of all (gross not net) revenue to support this cause.
Phil can speak on the following subjects:
- Atheism 101
- The Bible according to Legos and some other nasty stuff
- Homeopathy and the power of 10. Explanation of homeopathy and the power of dilution
- Skepticism and Investing. How to use your skeptic skills to avoid getting ripped off
- Vaccines and the rise of the anti-vax movement
- Breaking the Cycle Of Religion
If you're interested in having this speaker come to your school and give a presentation, click here to fill out our online Speaker Request form.